<body> Memorified Moments
...PROFILE

Xinyi aka Rer
25July1988
Eighteen Years Old
Singapore Polytechnic DPFM
Attached to Kent

I super love pink, green and brown. I like to go overseas with my family and friends. I used to go crazy over Nestle Milky Bars, but i prefer RitterSport Cornflakes now. I love eating cereals for breakfast. I like to put on Escada. It makes me feel refreshed. I also like to play mahjong, especially with the poly peeps. I idolise Rainie Yang and Jay Chou. The best part of my teenage life is the secondary school days. I love fooling around with Maureen, MingYang and ChengWei. 4/8-ttitude is my favourite, and always will be. I love going to SockYing's house and ton. I love going out with her. She knows me too well. I love Karen Lim Man Wei. She used to be my Primary School classmate. And we were best friends ever since then. Mrs Anthony said we're twins. The Macdonald Auntie at Clementi said we're from Hong Kong. We love to catch butterflies, we love to rollerblade with one 'shoe'. We ARE still the best friends.

I super hate people who gossip about the same topic continuously. I dislike talking to twits, although i used to be one. I don't enjoy poly life a single bit. I think it lacks fun. I hate playing mahjong with people who like to sigh and curse when they lose. I don't eat celery. The crunchy feel irks me. I hate copycats. I don't like piggy soft toys. I prefer bears. I dislike guys who scold girls. I dislike girls who scold guys. I dislike bitches, although sometimes i may feel like im one myself. I don't like people to dig my archives, but i like to display my archives. It shows how long I've been blogging.

I hate to be long-winded, but sometimes its hard to control.

Free Counter
Website Counters

...TAGBOARD

...DESIRES

VAIO Blush Pink Lappy VGN-C13G/P
Plan R - Renovation
White 3/4 Pants
White Loose Pants
Denim Shorts
White FlipFlops
Sony CyberShot DSC-T10
Wallet
Hazel and Pink Dye
Crystal Buckle Belt
Flat heels

...LINKS

;myMULTIPLY ;maureen ;yongwei ;weiling ;fairy
;terry ;melissa ;angela ;weiqi ;peiqi ;qiaozhen
;gavin ;weitiong ;kaiyin ;esther ;siewyu ;xianzu
;shirong ;qiaoyuan ;bling ;cindy ;aloysius ;sabrina
;liang ;rachel ;derrick ;colin ;robin ;kezia ;terence
;jlxy ;yujing ;hengster ;shawn ;kwangwei ;chewwei
;priscillalyt ;xingzhao ;jasmine ;kent ;junwei ;s0ckz
;charborr ;reeve ;lemon ;flora ;karis ;jiewei ;jiemin
;kaitai ;jiamin ;ruzaina

...ARCHIVES

January 2005, February 2005, March 2005, April 2005, May 2005, June 2005, July 2005, August 2005, September 2005, October 2005, November 2005, December 2005, January 2006, February 2006, March 2006, April 2006, May 2006, June 2006, July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006,

...CREDITS



Sunday, April 03, 2005

[[__ takee` a deepp breeathh`,, andd everyythingg` wouuld be` o`ver in a seconnd __]]

alort tuh blog. =/

1/4/o5
came home after kbox and suki lerh,,
went out in da nyte again tuh meet mingyang play pool
lalalas~
had some pretty good games bah.
then walked tuh charborr de house,,
tuh get my keys. lols.
she steal my keys. =xx
hmms, then met yx sockz yeeleng and jinnyang [sockz de didi] at charborr house downstairs.
we chatted forh some tym. gort my keys lerhh,
then they all come my house ton,,
supposedly go sockz house ton derhh.
but in da endd they all wan come my house ton -.-
then jiu sui bian lorhs.

erhh, we watched vcds,,
gort this beri lame de ghost show. -.-
damn lame -.- watched until wanna sleep
jinnyang first one tuh sleep. lols.
then yeeleng.
then mie sockz and yx go eat cupnoodles.
then after that we watched another vcd,, taxi 2
then sockz sleep lerhh, then followed by yx.
lalalas~
wo survivor. =x
slept at 5.15am.
then 5.45am woke up again.
must askk yx tuh send jinnyang home.
but in da end,, kuku yx tuhh tired,, dunch wanna send him home.
sho askk yeeleng send him home
lols.
they rode bicycles back home
then yeeleng jiu come back lerhs.
yx and yeeleng go yx de house chong liang.
then sockz stay at my house chong liang.

2/4/o5
lalalas~
wait for yx and yeeleng come back tuh my house lerh,
then we set off for sentosa
lols. y2k dis tym nvr late worhh. surprise surprise. =xx
we went tuh foodfair forh breakfast.
onli y2k and yx ate.
mie and sockz go bakery buy bread and sweet talk de drink.
=/
arhhhh,, then we went tuh jurong meet their chingay frens.
reached harbourfront lerhh,, but raining.
sho we go inside harbourfront de shopping mall wait.
then played truth or dare,, or rather.. dare or dare. -.-
abit siann siann.
mie and sockz do da dare tuhgether.
go da furniture shop there andd ask whether can bring da sofa home,, then return next day norts -.-
okies. tt was done successfully actually.

erhh okie. went inside sentosa by cab
beri cold there.
was shivering even before we enter da water.
was still drizzling when we played in da water
we played at palawan beach.
gort da big big yellow color float.
at first all orf us sat on da float. then stood up tuhgether.
art orf balancing ya? =x
quite fun actually.
then they started pushing each other intuh da water. -.-
lucky wo hui swim. =xx

erhh, all of them went tuh play frisbee on da beach.
left mie and sockz. we stay inside da water.
then wo teached sockz how tuh float backwards. =/
lols.
havin fun.
then we lie down on da float.
if at nyte jiu hao shuangg, can see starrrrs =x
hmms,,
after awhile, some orf them alsho come join us on da float.
then keep pushing each other intuh da water. muahahahhas. =/

okies. dat was palawan beach.
we made our way tuh siloso beach after dat.
yx sockz yeeleng and y2k wanted tuh play kayaking. x)
but i dunch wanna play.
sho i helped them take photos.
hahas. i hold da digital cam and went inside da water.
then suddenly gort wave come. -.-
haf tuh save da cam. but my towel dropped inside da water.
hao sad ahh. =/
but bu yao jin,, cos wo retrieve back liaos. x)
luckily da cam nvr touch dao water.
hehes.
took quite alort orf pics orf them kayaking.
hmms, then i dunch wanna return tuh da place da chingay frens were.
sho i stayed at da bridge there alone.
then muahahhahas, zi lian. took pics orf myself. took one or 2 nia
=x
abit lonely ehh? cos sit down there alone. =/
but i beri happy lerhhs, cos nvr tynkk orf da past. nort at all ya? =x

hahas, after their kayaking. we bury yeeleng in da sand.
sho dirty.. aiyohh,
then we sill create breast forhh yeeleng using da sand. -.-
he gort figure sehhx =x

hmms, after dat mie and sockz jiu go bathe.
yayness.
finally can bathe
=/
bathe hao hao lerhh, we go watched musical fountain.
while da rest orf da chingay frens go create surprise forh yeeleng.
i saw rainbow there =x
quite nice. x)
aniwayy, da musical fountain.. was... boring.
we watched it dono how many tyms lerhh -.-
all orf us there watching da musical fountain either slept, or nearly fall asleep
y2k slept, eugene slept, yx slept, sockz nearlie slept, i nearlie slept, andd i tynk yeeleng nearlie slept tuhh. =/
then we keep hearing da tourist "whoahhh" "wowww" "whooo"
-.-
sua ku =X

okays, finally musical fountain ended
went back tuh siloso beach.
they had a pizza wif candles on it for yeeleng.
then sang happy bdae.
then ate da pizza
=/
tynkk they drew something on da beach.. or rather.. on da sand for yeeleng.
i was tuhh lazy tuh go see wart they drew
lols

aniwayy, went back tuh harbourfront after dat.
some orf them went tuh da coffeeshop tuh eat.
mie yx and sockz took train tuh jurong east
then yx father send us home from there.
reached home lerh..
xihong come my house take his bike.
he laugh at wo de pimple!!! >.<
nvm,, wo fogive ni!
slept at dono wart tym after dat..

3/4/o5
slept soundly.
until my watch de alarm ring.
1.3o pm lerhhh!
pack bag,, tym for dismissal =xx
hehes,, wah lau.. i sleep sho long ehh?
all da way tuh 1.3opm.
must be because orf da previous nyte sia. slept for 3o kuku minutes nia. =/
sho ke lian.
muahahhas.
aniway, woke up lerhh.
ate breakfast wif lunch tuhgether
roti prata and beehoon.
but i din finish da beehoon.
left alort.
=p
aniway,, doesnt matter.
later going out wif my family tuh dono where makan.
=/
every sunday ish family day x)
lalalas~

should stop blogging lerhh,
update da pics orf sentosa next tym.
onli haf some pics in my hp. more orf da kayaking de in yx de digital cam.
sho i tynk i update next tym bahs.
-g0n3-

3:21 PM
capture those moments ;